Startup Olé is a unique event to drive entrepreneurship through effective collaboration, a place where meaningful connections can be made with all the key players in the tech ecosystem. Backed by Startup Europe (European Commission), we continue our focus on showcasing startups and matching them with relevant players in the ecosystem (Investors, Accelerators, Policy Makers, Universities & Innovative Corporations). With special activities organised for Accelerators (Accelerator Assembly) and Universities (SEUN), as the Startup community grows stronger, so does Startup Olé! Don’t miss out on this massive opportunity, for both newcomers and established players.
Activities included at Startup Olé:
- Panel Sessions – Topics covering the whole ecosystem: Investors, Startups, Government,
Universities, Media and more
- Startup Fair & Pitching – Over 100 startups selected to present their company with over
40,000 EUR in Startup prizes
European Commission – Information on the latest funding and ways to collaborate (Key
members from Startup Europe, Commissioners and VPs in entrepreneurship)
- Salamanca Investors Club – Investors coming to Startup Olé with over 2 Billion EUR of
- Startup Europe Universities Network – Meetings to build on previous work like SEC2U
(2700+ attendees in 35 universities)
- Accelerator Assembly – Workshops, pitching and collaboration opportunities (50+
- Matchmaking – Personalized matching for suitable startups, investors and corporates
- Networking Tapas – Meet similar minded people the Spanish way
- Student Activities – Getting involved in entrepreneurship, Job and Startup Fair, volunteering
and university visits
The event is held in Hospedería Fonseca, a historic building as part of the 800 year old University of Salamanca. The mix of antiquity and the future of technological innovation in Europe makes for a truly unique experience. With a 30,000 strong cohort of student talent in the city, Salamanca positions itself well to foster the future of innovation in Europe.
One of the great things about Startup Olé is the low barrier to get involved. The event is free to attend and open for all to collaborate. Last year attracted 60 nations to participate and this year is expecting more, especially from Eastern Europe and Asia. As the Startup community grows stronger, so does Startup Olé!
Don’t miss out on this massive opportunity, for both newcomers and established players.
2 Calle Fonseca