A-ha! Conference kicks off December 12th with our first-ever Demo Day. More than 2000 startups from around the world applied and we’ve chosen 40 of the most innovative companies to present. From artificial intelligence and machine learning, to digital health, to fintech, to robotics. At the conference The CB Insights research team unveiled the AI 100 list of the most promising private companies applying artificial intelligence algorithms across industries.
Quick facts on the AI 100:
- These 100 emerging private companies have raised $6.6B across 99 deals in 2017.
- Applications of their technology include breakthroughs in fintech, digital health, auto tech, robotics, and much more.
- More than 1,000 companies were nominated or applied and only 9% were selected.
- Eleven AI 100 companies have reached a valuation of $1B or more.
- Thirty-three companies on the list were also on the list for 2017, with 67 new companies making it for 2018.
- Nine countries are represented among the AI 100 companies.
The AI 100 Companies (in alphabetical order):
|AiCure||Darktrace||Mighty AI||Shield AI|
|Appthority||Element AI||Narrative Science||Tamr|
|Benson Hill Biosystems||FLYR||Obsidian Security||Tractable|
|Brain Corporation||Foghorn Systems||Onfido||Trifacta|
|C3 IoT||Gong||OrCam Technologies||UBTECH Robotics|
|Captricity||Insight Engines||Petuum||Vicarious Systems|
|Casetext||Insilico Medicine||Preferred Networks||Workey|