IBTM World 2018 will take place from 27 – 29 November 2018 at Fira Barcelona. In 2016, almost 15,000 delegates attended IBTM World and over 67,000 pre-scheduled meetings were arranged over the three-day show. The focus of the edition will be on the next 30 years and beyond, with IBTM World using its legacy as a springboard to support the future of the industry. The market-leading Knowledge Programme will include two globally renowned keynote speakers, enhanced technology awards, topical panel sessions and engaging networking events.
This year also will see the rollout of an enhanced Hosted Buyer programme which will now see IBTM pre-selecting and qualifying Hosted Buyers allowing them to be fast-tracked through the process. This will allow IBTM to be even more targeted at ensuring the highest caliber Hosted Buyers are invited to attend the event. The programme also has been designed to deliver added value for exhibitors, by targeting buyers matched according to exhibitor needs. A select group of elite invited Hosted Buyers will benefit from a new VIP service which will include limousine transfers to and from the airport, access to an exclusive VIP lounge for the three days of the event, 5-star accommodation and a more flexible diary of appointments. Additionally, as a result of research indicating a requirement for more appointments from both exhibitors and Hosted Buyers, this year Hosted Buyers will commit to 10 pre-scheduled appointments per day, in doing so creating more appointments and therefore more opportunities to do business.
Are you attending IBTM in Barcelona?
CATALUNYA CONVENTION BUREAU – Stand B60
You are going to Barcelona, an amazing and dynamic Mediterranean city. But… Do you know Catalonia, the land of Barcelona? Are you looking for a coastline of craggy mountains followed by fine sandy beaches, surrounded by large tracts of vineyards and the impressive mountain range of the Pyrenees? Have you ever experienced the innovative and world-renowned Catalan cuisine? Have you ever seen a Human Tower, the modernism of Gaudi and the Surrealism of Dalí? Catalonia offers a wide range of places to meet, from the traditional and historical to the most Avant Garde and contemporary.
IBTM World (formerly EIBTM) is the leading global event for the meetings, incentives, conferences, events, and business travel industry, taking place in Barcelona. The event gathers meetings industry professionals for three days of focused business opportunities, thought-provoking professional education and networking to drive your business into the future.
Recommended by Travel Magazine:
- St. Louis the King Cathedral, Haifa
- Attraction of Winter in Korea, Korea Grand Sale 2019 for Foreign Tourists to Be Held January-February
- Your Face is Your Boarding Pass: JetBlue Introduces Its First Integrated Biometric Self-Boarding Gate at New York’s John F. Kennedy International Airport
- Windstar Cruises Announces $250 Million Star Plus Initiative: Major Investment Engages Fincantieri to Renovate & Lengthen Windstar’s Three Star-Class Ships Beginning in Fall 2019
- Scotland: What’s New for 2019
- Japan Named Travel + Leisure’s 2018 Destination Of The Year
- The Aigüestortes and Estany de Sant Maurici National Park Is Now a Starlight Reserve and Starlight Tourism Destination
- TV Personalities, Celebrity Chefs to Appear at 2018 TASTE! Lancaster Festival of Food, Wine, and Spirits
- Carnival Radiance’s 2020 Inaugural Season To Include Voyages To Europe, Bermuda, Canada/New England And Caribbean And Line’s First Cuba Cruises From New York And Norfolk
- 2018 Hangzhou Global Qipao Festival Displayed the Chinese Charm to the World