GG Expo 2018 is the first player-focused three-day conference and expo in the United States to cover the breadth of the esports landscape. Programming will feature major esports titles and categories, encompassing Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA), First Person Shooter (FPS), Fighting, Card, Sport and Real-time Strategy (RTS) games. GG Expo 2018 is a three-day event taking place Memorial Day weekend in Bellevue, Washington’s Meydenbauer Center, minutes from downtown Seattle.
GG Expo 2018 is Esports
The three-day program will feature gameplay strategy sessions, panel discussions, esports contests and competitions across multiple stages, zones and exhibits:
- Center Stage and Gaming Stages: Exhibition tournaments, gameplay demonstrations and panel discussions with professional players
- GG Discover Theater: Top players, teams, streamers, students and industry experts discuss trending topics in esports
- Contests and Fan Experiences: Participate in GG Expo’s “Tricked Out PC,” “Best in Cosplay” and “Best of GG Expo” contests
- Esports Triceleron: University and professional players compete to be crowned best all-around esports triathlete
- Expo & Fan Zone: Experience new games, products and services
The US video game market generated a record $36 billion in revenue in 2017, up 18 percent from 2016.