VivaTech 2018 is a hub for the world’s innovators, tech-lovers and pioneers of the future. Also making their appearance are cutting-edge robots, drones, amazing VR demos, and much more.
VivaTech is first and foremost about making useful and meaningful business connections. You’re looking for a partnership, a business solution, an investment or some inspiration? Be sure to find it among our 2,000 innovative startups and sector leaders exhibiting at VivaTech. IoT, AI, Blockchain, Big Data, Robotics… You name it, we have it!
Meet industry leaders on their dedicated Labs and booths at VivaTech! Amongst the real business and recruitment opportunities, they will share with you their expertise, the vision of their sector dynamics and how they work together with startups to tackle digital transformation.
- First images from Mars will be seen through Jenoptik lenses
- Volvo Group and Samsung SDI Enter Strategic Alliance for Electromobility
- Samsung Begins Mass Production of Industry’s First 12Gb LPDDR5 Mobile DRAM for Premium Smartphones
- Ballard Power Systems Announces Purchase of B.C.’s First Fleet of Hydrogen-Powered Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles
- Cohesity Unveils ‘Workflow Automation Design Canvas’ That Makes It Easy for Enterprises to Systematically Move Applications to the Cloud New Cohesity Application Orchestrates Workflow Automation
- Intel’s Pohoiki Beach, a 64-Chip Neuromorphic System, Delivers Breakthrough Results in Research Tests
- Cloudflare Registers Trademark for The Network is the Computer®: Former Sun Microsystems phrase highlights Cloudflare’s leadership in serverless edge computing
- Worldwide PC Shipments Grew 1.5% in Second Quarter of 2019
- The Personal Computing Device Market Rides Several Trends to Produce Solid Results in Q2 2019
- IBM Closes Landmark Acquisition of Red Hat for $34 Billion; Defines Open, Hybrid Cloud Future