VivaTech 2018 is a hub for the world’s innovators, tech-lovers and pioneers of the future. Also making their appearance are cutting-edge robots, drones, amazing VR demos, and much more.
VivaTech is first and foremost about making useful and meaningful business connections. You’re looking for a partnership, a business solution, an investment or some inspiration? Be sure to find it among our 2,000 innovative startups and sector leaders exhibiting at VivaTech. IoT, AI, Blockchain, Big Data, Robotics… You name it, we have it!
Meet industry leaders on their dedicated Labs and booths at VivaTech! Amongst the real business and recruitment opportunities, they will share with you their expertise, the vision of their sector dynamics and how they work together with startups to tackle digital transformation.
- AppSheet Secures $15M Series A Funding: AppSheet’s intelligent no-code app platform empowers business users to create rich custom software solutions without writing code
- 43 New Members Join the Linux Foundation and Increase Their Participation in Open Source Innovation
- Labster Secures $21MM In Series B To Massively Expand Virtual Lab Catalog And Scale U.S. Operations
- VDOO Raises $32M in Series B Financing to Revolutionize Security for Embedded Devices and IoT
- Rivian Announces $500 Million Investment from Ford; Partnership to Deliver All-New Ford Battery Electric Vehicle
- Databricks Collaborates with Microsoft on MLflow Open Source Project
- Top Eight Supply Chain Technology Trends in 2019
- HZO Raises $70 Million in New Financing
- Locus Robotics Announces $26M in Series C Investment to Power Continued Global Acceleration of Locus’s Revolutionary Multi-Robot Warehouse Fulfillment Solution
- CDN provider Fastly has filed for an IPO