OSINT BootCamp is the best training program for digital organizers. Why OSINT training? OSINT has gone from a little-known specialty to a key department in campaigns and organizations across the country. The demand for qualified digital organizers far outpaces the supply. That’s why we’re committed to finding, training, and placing the next generation of social media intelligence talent.
This 7-day training blends theory and practice, OSINT and SOCMINT. Participants learn through the presentation, then hone the theory through team exercises in an intense campaign simulation. Throughout the week, teams build campaigns and compete against each other as they learn to build winning campaigns. At the end of the OSINT training, we provide placement assistance. Our graduates have gone on to serve in leadership roles on political and issue campaigns, nonprofit organizations, labor unions, and more.
- “Freedom of Information: How Open Do You Want Your Government to Be?” Happening at LA Law Library, Tuesday, March 19, 2019
- AJC Attends Munich Security Conference, Meets Numerous Political and Diplomatic Officials
- US-China Trade War is Top Concern among M&A Professionals This Year
- Re: Without proof, is Huawei still a national security threat?
- Deploying your modern desktop
- Brexit Uncertainty to Continue for at Least Another 2 Months
- Global Survey Highlights Tension between Sustainability and Profitability Priorities
- China, US not in ‘cold war’, but cooperative rivalry
- National Safety Council analysis reveals trends that worsen the odds of dying accidentally: For the First Time, We’re More Likely to Die From Accidental Opioid Overdose Than Motor Vehicle Crash
- Media Release: China’s Uighur Repression is a Time Bomb